Experience Quality Water
Does rust and dirt from your water supply reduce the performance of your HomePure 7-Stage Water Filtration System and HomePure Eaze?
The HomePure PreFilter is made from polypropylene and removes suspended solids larger than 5 microns (5/1000 mm) such as rust residues, mud and sand. The small pore size sediment prefilter is designed to help increase the clarity of the water by eliminating larger sediments of rust and silt particles.
The HomePure PreFilter prepares your water for final filtration. It is also designed for use at the sink, shower or any outlet you choose. Its modern and compact size allows for easy installation, just connect the inlet and outlet and use.
- HomePure 7-Stage Water Filtration System and HomePure Eaze
- Dish washer
- Coffee maker
- Ice maker
- Washing machine
- Any sink or shower socket
- Use with HomePure water filtration systems.
- Use with municipal tap water.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe.
- Do not use with water of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the Prefilter.
- Check connection between all parts before use.
- Flush the filter cartridge at time of installation, cartridge change and before using it after a long time.
- Turn off the valve if Prefilter is not in use for a long time (for protection from water leak from high water pressure).
- Turn off the valve if you see a water leak.
- Change cartridge regularly to prevent deterioration of water quality.
- Lifespan of the Prefilter can vary according to tap water quality.
- Use with optimal water pressure and temperature.
- Filter Housing Size: ᴓ66*294 mm.
- Operating Pressure: 4-6.8 bar
- Operating Temperature: 2 – 38oC
- Inlet water condition: Cold or room temperature water only
- Estimated life: 2,600 litres or 6 months*
*The life of HomePure Prefilter depends on the quality of water. (Based on the usage of 12 litres per day).